Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Quick, Update, Chat...Thing

Let's all just take a deep breath and prepare our butts for what will probably be a very ranty and poorly punctuated blog. The past few days have pretty much been an emotional rollercoaster for me. It's just really hard to think of what to say. I feel like I have so much to talk about but, so little at the same time.

I guess the big shocker for me for me was getting into college. Again. I'm going to be studying social studies, which will (hopefully) take me where I want to go in life. Big shout out to everyone who's been a complete asshole to me all year for saying I'd never do anything. Not pointing any fingers or anything. I wanted to put a RuPaul quote here but, I figured it'd be inappropriate since it involves kissing flaming...lady bits.

Second thing I was thinking about, is starting a new blog for fiction writing. I want to get back into writing fiction but, I was never really one for putting my work out there for people to read. I was considering it for a while but, I'm still not sure. Knowing me it'd take me forever to update it. If it's something people would be interested in following, let me know by leaving a comment or message me on Facebook or just tweet me about it. I'll have a think about it anyway.

Last thing for now, I just wanted to thank you all for always being so lovely and supportive of what I do. The blog has reached an overwhelming amount of views and I know it's because some of you have been sharing my stuff around. I love getting all your messages and stuff and if you ever have an idea for something you'd like me to write about, don't ever be afraid to let me know.

That's really all I have for you guys, now. If all goes to plan, there should be better stuff to come!

~Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment