Monday, 12 August 2013

Let's Get Intimate (Celebrations)

Hey you little sons of bitches, guess who just turned 3 months old! We did you little munchkins! Well, I have been knocking around for a while but, I only really started taking this blogging thing seriously (lol) for the last 3 months. Yay! I did it Mom.

Anyway, for this entry I decided to do something a little different; Not talk about games or complain! Hooray! Instead, I decided we could get a little intimate. Would you like that? Yeah, I bet you would. So let's talk about my bucket list. What's your problem? What were you expecting? God..

There are 126 things on my list of things I would like to do before I die, and I have completed 19 of them. I have a long way to go because, the list has been getting longer in my head. I thought I would share some of the things I have done, and then a few of the more crazier ones I have yet to do. Of course, there's boring stuff like "get married", "learn to drive" etc, but who gives a shit about that? No one.

Some of the things I have done include, preform on stage, get blood taken (never again, I don't care if I'm dying), climb the Eiffel Tower, go to Disneyland and do a live webcast. My webcast was taken down from the site. Then people ask me why I don't make YouTube videos. That's why. Also I've petted an elephant. Aw yeah.

Things I have yet to do include, visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, bleed a radiator (so manly), visit every continent, and jump into a river or lake fully clothed just to see my mother's reaction. I do want to do a lot of weird stuff. Why do I want to shake hands with a gorilla or own an ostrich? Why? The worst part is that if I ever did own an ostrich, I'd call it Gary.














Also, my friend Thomas has just started blogging, so maybe you sexy people would like to check him out? You can check him out here. Also don't forget I'm on FacebookTwitter and Tumblr. Check me out and you can feel like this..



Thank you guys so much for reading, it means a lot to me :)
~Zoe


                 
        

No comments:

Post a Comment